For better or worse, many of us find ourselves living with people who don’t share our values or experiences (say, someone who has never paid a power bill), or with people who come from cultures which don’t have the same appliances or customs as we do here in the U.S.
On the other hand, anyone who has shared a kitchen area at work with people who, presumably, do share our experiences and culture, may have also frequently experienced behavior which betrays those shared experiences and culture.
While I’m very grateful for those over the many years I’ve shared living space with, I, myself, have experienced all of the above situations.
The following hand lettered “Community/Mindful Living C(L)ue Cards” were made in response to such situations, and would make a great house-warming gift, gift for kids going off to college, or for the work place.
Please note: Art and printables are ©17th St. Studio and are for personal use only.
Hand Lettered Community/Mindful Living C(L)ue Cards
There are five cards:
- Please, Remove Lint from Trap, after running the dryer, Thank You!
- Please, Turn Out Lights, when you leave the room, Thank You!
- Please, Turn Off Oven/Stove, when finished, Thank You!
- Please, Don’t Leave Your Dishes in the sink, Thank You!
- Please, Turn Thermostat Down, when you leave, Thank You!
Click on the text-links for 300 DPI PDF’s. The images are 4″ X 6″. Print them on full-size computer paper, then trim to 5″ X 7″ to fit in a 5″ X 7″ frame.
Hope you have a fantastic week!